3x3 International Illustration Show No. 20: Professional Show
Thanks to all who entered! Winners will be announced 90 days following the deadline of the show. All entrants will receive an announcement of the winners, winners will be also posted on our web site.
- Gérard DuBois, illustrator, Canada
- Gabriele Dünwald, art director, Hohe Luft, Germany
- Elena Giavaldi, art director, Penguin Random House, Italy
- Johanna Goodman, illustrator
- Kathryn Humphries, art director, Harper’s
- Max Löffler, illustrator, Germany
- Sam Whitney, art director, The New York Times
Our prizes Best of Show winners receive a $1,500 cash prize in US dollars. All Gold medal winners receive a $750 cash-value prize. Best of Show and Gold medal winners receive our distinctive 3x3x3-inch cube. All medalists receive a complimentary subscription to 3x3 Magazine, our tri-annual magazine. In addition, winners receive a free digital edition of the Annual and a 33% discount on purchasing the print edition. Art directors receive a free link to our Annual.
Eligibility Open to all illustrators, art directors, graphic designers, editors, publishers in all countries for commissioned and non-commissioned work produced and/or published prior to the show deadline of March 31, 2023